A time lapse experiment of Saccharomyces cerevisiae expressing GFP-tagged MCM1. MCM1 is a transcription factor involved in cell-type-specific transcription and pheromone response; plays a central role in the formation of both repressor and activator complexes These phase, gfp images are part of an image group that ranges from CIL:35880-35899. Note that there are additional groups showing time series of other cell cycle regulation proteins by the same authors in the Library.
Time-lapse images were collected on a DeltaVision system (Olympus IX71) with 60x/1.42 NA objective at 5 minute intervals. Please see the microscopy section in the referenced manuscript for details for image analysis.
- Biological Process
- arginine metabolic process
- cell cycle
- regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- transcription, DNA-dependent
- DNA-dependent DNA replication initiation
- regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- Molecular Function
- DNA binding
- DNA bending activity
- DNA replication origin binding
- sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- David Ball
- Jean Peccoud
- PLoS One. 2011;6(10):e26272. Epub 2011 Oct 26.
GroupingThis image is representative of a group of similar images.
- Image Type
- recorded image
- Imaging Mode
- fluorescence microscopy
- phase contrast microscopy
- Parameters Imaged
- fluorescence emission
- elastic scattering of photons
- Source of Contrast
- distribution of a specific protein
- differences in amount of elastic light scattering
- Visualization Methods
- visualization of contiguous regions
|Spatial Axis||Image Size||Pixel Size|